What’s it like to live with someone who practices Bikram yoga or any yoga for that matter? I should really ask Mark about this and get his perspective. But for now, all I have is this wonderful post. Some of the things in it will likely ring true to you more than others. That was the case for me. I am sure it will also be the case for Mark.
I found the following things hit home for me:
1. Spends a lot of money on electrolytes
2. Doesn’t drink because I’m concerned about hydration
3. Say Namaste and watch me smile (and say it back)
But some things that are true for me that were not in the post:
1. I do have a problem with closet space because I have too many yoga clothes. This has gotten a bit better after some reordering of things. It’s still kinda an issue. Not buying any new clothes since January has helped of course.
2. My obsession with juicing. I bet lots of yogis have a heightened level of concern/interest in their nutrition.
3. Organizing my life around my yoga. I have become a master of this. I can get my yoga in and get everything else done around it. I am a time management master.
4. Time spent on the nail bed
What would it be like to live with you? What are your interesting yogi quirks?