I’ve noticed that random questions about my practice pop into my head both in and out of the hot room. So I started making a list. Tell me if these are normal (or if you have answers! that’s even better!):
1. Have you ever gone into a grocery store right before class in your yoga clothes, seen the sign that says, “No shoes, no shirt, no service,” and wondered if you are dressed enough to go in? Do you just go in anyways?
2. Does everyone keep a bottle of Febreze in their car or just me?
3. Why do I hate camel even more than triangle? How is this possible?
4. Do you ever go back into the grocery store after class just not caring what you look like?
5. Ever come out of class and realize you have no idea where you parked your car?
6. Who else has had a conversation like this:
Me: I have to walk the dog
Friend: It’s really gross outside [meaning hot and humid]. You’ll probably like it.
7. Am I doomed to think it is cold if it is less than 80 degrees out? Does anyone else think it doesn’t start to get warm until it hits 90?
8. Do you warn people about the smell before they get in your car or suggest that they not get in at all?
9. Why do I fall in love with setting up in one spot in the room for awhile and then fall out of love with it?
10. I don’t want to buy a new bathing suit. Can’t I use some of these yoga clothes? Who would think anything of it?